Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've Got it Made

Looking out this morning, seeing the snow on the ground, from my nice warm couch, cuddled up with my kitty-cats....  I realize I've got it made.....


I was thinking about my life, the lives of friends and acquaintances, and all that we've been through....
I've had so many people tell me I've had a rough life...... It's funny when I really stop and think about it, I guess I can see why people might say that, but I've never thought of it that way..... I've thought of it as it's just the way life is......(If that makes any sense)


Yes I've had some knocks in life, and some things happen that, well, lets face it... sucked LoL.......But I've been fortunate in so many other ways....
I have my mind (though some might debate that)  I'm able to pick up the phone and text, email, or call a friend, my daughter, family members....
I'm able to look back over my life and cry about some things that have happened, laugh at others, and just dream about others......
The most wonderful thing though I have to say honestly Is Being Saved.......  I came to a point where I realized I wasn't the world, and the world wasn't me.......and no matter how many mistakes I had made in my life, I could be forgiven...... The great blessing in this is it allowed me to forgive all those that had hurt me......
It allows me to think and know that no matter what I suffer in life, it will always be better........ In short I guess it allows me to look at the world through rose-colored glasses...... No matter how much wrong there is, there will always be justice.....


So as I continue to watch the snow melt, I would like to just remind people that no matter how bad things seem at this moment, it will pass........ Think back to those days when we were young, and relive some of those dreams we had......
As silly as it may sound, I've had so much fun the past few days thinking about the past: friends, loves, and things dreamed and done.....
It makes me realize that we are never to old to dream...... Never to old to start something new........ The older we get it seems we tend to take ourselves a lot more seriously......... Whoever said we had to become serious and loose that inner child???
yes we have responsibilities that we must take care of and meet......... but after those are taken care of...........................Let's all try and dream a little more, and Thank God for the days we have had, and have left.......

No comments:

Post a Comment