Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And the Results Are..........

well the results are in, and what I thought might be a simple tendinitis and small rotator cuff tear, well, lets say I was pretty far off......
Looking at the MRI on the screen waiting for the doctor, I thought to myself and made a comment..."Wow that looks like a disaster"  I didn't know I could read MRI's LoL
As it turns out, there is a pretty good size rotator cuff tear, a slap tear (still haven't quite figured that one out, I thinks it part of the tendon"  and several large bone spurs......
So the results are Shoulder Surgery.... Boy oh boy!!!
well as it turns out, he will be also removing part of my collar-bone because it is rubbing bone on bone, to cause less friction and hopefully prevent more damage....


I guess It's hard for me to do anything the simple way  LoL  The doctor was very reassuring in telling me that I would have more pain than most other people who have this type of surgery do to the fact of being on pain meds for my back......  More great news!!!!


I'm not sure of the date yet, but it looks as though it will be getting done early next week, so keep me in your prayers please......  It looks like it will be quite a bit of PT afterwards trying to keep scar tissue from building up and causing more problems so not sure how much I'll be on or updating when this occurs.......


If any of you want to volunteer to come help nurse me back, it would be appreciated  LoL
Angie is already thinking of the inconveniences this could cause to her schedule LoL
Fun, fun, fun...... I'm just hoping it won't kill building time... so the planes will be ready to fly this spring...... Think I'll probably be buddy-boxing though for awhile until I have confidence in the arm and shoulder again though....


In other news..... Still no word from my Dani....... I'm still so excited about finding her after all these years!!!!   I've run conversations through my head, of what I think i might say, but in all honesty, I don't have a clue..... It's from a time in my life where things were so innocent, I wonder how much life has changed both of us in all these years???   Sometimes thinking about it I can't help but shed a tear, I guess because our love didn't end by choice, but by parents relocating.......  I don't know..... It was just a wonderful time in my life that I don't think I could ever look back at with anything but fondness of those times we were able to share together..................   I wonder if she feels the same way...... or even thinks about it ......

1 comment:

  1. All things happen for a reason, this shoulder thing will be just fine, you will see :) The doc will get you all fixed up and better than ever! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a pain-free and quick heal!

    ReplyDelete